Thursday 6 May 2010

7 For All Mankind Women's Short-Inseam Boot Cut in New York Dark Reviews

7 For All Mankind Women's Short-Inseam Boot Cut in New York Dark Reviews
Other products by 7 For All Mankind Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now



Technical Details

- Classic zip fly with button closure
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Run pretty small." 2010-02-26
By M. Swingler
I really liked the color/wash of these jeans but they seem to run really small. I have other boot cut 7 for all mankind jeans and I ordered the same size thinking they would fit. I couldn't even pull them all the way up my legs-- they were definitely way too small. May just be a style issue, but I would recommend ordering up a size or two.


Customer Buzz
"Great fit" 2010-02-20
By unc girl (Massachusetts)
These jeans are a great fit for me, but the length might be a little short for you if you are over 5'5". They fit true to size and are low rise but not excessively low and the 2% spandex gives the jeans a little give. The denim is not very thick, so if you are looking for a light denim, these are a good choice. The only thing I didn't like about these jeans was the faded-in line that goes down the front center of the jean (like a pleat line) . The flare of the leg (the boot cut) is very slight, so they are very casual looking.

Customer Buzz
"Great Jeans" 2009-12-25
By Shelly L. Schwetz (Chicago)
These jeans fit perfectly. Just enough stretch in the material and I didn't even need to hem. Excellent color!


Images Product

Read more 7 For All Mankind Women's Short-Inseam Boot Cut in New York Dark

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO