Tuesday 4 May 2010

Newport News Stretch denim skinny jean Reviews

Newport News Stretch denim skinny jean Reviews
Other products by Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Stretch denim skinny jean

Technical Details

- Skinny-fit, tapered-cut stretch jeans. Low rise; 32'' inseam (29'' Petite; 35'' Tall). Stonewashed and sandblasted rainy cotton denim with spandex stretch. Machine wash. Imported.
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"extremely comfortable" 2009-08-20
By J. K. Brown (Washington, DC)
I love these jeans! They fit perfectly and the stretch makes them very comfortable. I suppose, though, if you have more curves than me (I'm 5'4" and 117 lbs.), they won't fit very well. My husband really likes it when I wear these!

Customer Buzz
"not accurate average size" 2009-06-24
By K. McCoy (Seattle, WA)
This product didn't work for me and I will return it. The size chart wasn't accurate.

Customer Buzz
"Great quality jeans!" 2009-04-28
By Andrea E. Phillips
I would have offered a perfect review, but the sizing was a bit off. I chose the size that coincided with their sizing chart, but found they were a bit too big for the style. I re-ordered a size smaller than the chart suggested and can't wait to wear them!


Images Product

Read more Newport News Stretch denim skinny jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO