Monday 10 May 2010

metrostyle Skinny Denim and Twill Leggings Reviews

metrostyle Skinny Denim and Twill Leggings Reviews
Other products by Metrostyle Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Stand in the fashion-forefront with metrostyle stretch essential leggings in a hot skinny fit.Comfy elastic waistCotton/spandex denim or twillMachine washImported. Misses, 29 1/2' inseam

Technical Details

- leggings
- jeans
- stretch
- bootcut
- cargos
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"mom jeans" 2010-02-25
By Ramsey Cotherman (pennsylvania)
i bought these after looking at the reviews because i thought they would be perfect to wear under my boots in the winter. uh, all i have to say is no wonder they don't show the front in the pictures. i'll save these for my next pregnancy. while they are real denim, they make me look like jessica simpson in the infamous mom-jean pics... actually, that's what my boyfriend said to me. if you're at all concerned with style i'd pass on these. although they might be nice for traveling in with a HUGE sweater over them.

Customer Buzz
"Real "Denim" legging." 2010-01-30
By FitKat (Los Angeles)
While some options called denim leggings are just strange looking blue textured lycra and others are actually skinny jeans with pockets and zippers, these are really "denim leggings". They have an elastic waist for a smooth comfortable fit and some lycra for comfort they look good under close fitting tops and b/c there are no belt loops, zippers, pockets or thick seems to create unwanted bulges. I am a curvy 5'3" and 125 lbs. I found the Medium Petite in the dark denim to be the perfect fit on top but I have to roll them under 1" on the bottom. My calves are big and while there isn't any extra room they do fit comfortably. The fit is evenly snug all over and holds me in well creating a slim silhouette. I can actually wear these with a shorter top (where my bum shows) which I hadn't planned on when I ordered them. However, the material is thick enough to make this possible and it looks really good with boots and a cute top. I'm thinking of ordering them in black as well.

Customer Buzz
"comfy and stylish but..." 2009-04-15
By may
i like these leggings, they are comfortable... the only problem is the hip and tummy area, its a little bigger than what i expected... but maybe because im between sizes :S... anyway they look nice when i wear them :)


Images Product

Read more metrostyle Skinny Denim and Twill Leggings

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO