Monday 10 May 2010

Lee Women's Plus Slender Secret Boot Cut Jean Reviews

Lee Women's Plus Slender Secret Boot Cut Jean Reviews
Other products by Lee Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now



Technical Details

- Sits lower on the waist
- Classic zip fly and button closure
- Machine wash cold. Inside out - like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach if needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Best Most Comfy Jeans I've Ever had" 2010-03-06
By M. J. Dean (Chicago, IL)
I thought I had a lower body that wasn't really meant for jeans (short, muscular, very curvy, ok, stocky).
It's so hard for me to find jeans that are short enough but not too short (I'm 5'4) that fit my hips and butt and thighs, but aren't baggy around my relatively small waist and aren't too short (I always need to buy petite). Now and then I find them, but their comfort is nothing to write home about.
I'm writing home now. I'm also ordering more pairs now. These are so incredibly comfortable and actually fit my body perfectly.
I'm so happy. No more having to throw on sweats or shorts or a skirt after a few hours in the jeans. I could even sleep all night comfortably in these awesome jeans. Love 'em. Thank you Lee designers!!!!!!!

Customer Buzz
"LOVE THESE JEANS!!" 2010-02-24
By Renee Wensel
I love these jeans,they are fantastic!! I have tried other brands but they don't have the tummy control that these have. They fit really well and are very, very comfortable. They stretch just enough to be comfortable but not too much like some others I have tried. I have gotten compliments on how great they look on me and I wear a size 20!


Images Product

Read more Lee Women's Plus Slender Secret Boot Cut Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO