Saturday 27 March 2010

Levi's 528 Juniors' Curvy Cut Skinny Jean Reviews

Levi's 528 Juniors' Curvy Cut Skinny Jean Reviews
Other products by Levi's Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now



Technical Details

- The Junior's Curvy Cut Skinny 528 Jean combines a skinny 13" leg opening with a flattering curve hugging fit
- A low front with good back coverage
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"if looking for something that lifts you behind these jeans are great" 2010-03-22
By Sofia Aviles (USA)
I'm 5'3", 125 pounds, and use size 4/6 depending on the style, so I ordered a size 5 of Curvy Cut Skinny but it didn't fit well. It was too small so I should've probably order a 7. Anyways I returned and decided not getting another one. For me the front seems too low. But if you are looking for something that lifts you behind these jeans are great!

Customer Buzz
"Levi's lover" 2010-03-13
By Tracy D (Seattle, WA)
I have a pair of 528 Curvy Cut Bootcut jeans in size 1. (I usually wear size 3)They fit perfectly, so I ordered Skinny in the same size, but they were too small. I had to return them. I guess I should have ordered size 3.

Customer Buzz
"Amazing Jeans!" 2010-03-09
By StrmySeas
I must say that, at age 33, I was a bit skeptical about ordering jeans that were "juniors" but after reading the reviews I figured I would give them a try. I ordered two pairs - Marina and Show Stopper - and I could not be happier with my purchase. They are extremely comfortable straight out of the box and they hug my curves just as described! I like them so well that I'm even thinking about ordering another pair... a girl can't have too many pairs of jeans ;-)

Customer Buzz
"Love them" 2010-03-07
By B. Crane
I love these jeans! And buying from amazon is wonderful. I looked forever to find jeans that fit me - I found these in a store and wanted more because they fit so well - so I ordered from Amazon. Misses sizes are too big and Juniors sizes are usually too low in back. These are PERFECT!

Customer Buzz
"Great fit" 2010-02-26
By Vkesu (Missouri, USA)
I'm not really curvy at all but the fit is great with these jeans. I like hip hugger jeans but not when they are really low. These are low cut in the front but higher in the back so you don't get that gap in the back. They fit extremely well.


Images Product

Read more Levi's 528 Juniors' Curvy Cut Skinny Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO