Monday 29 March 2010

Levi's Men's 514 Slim Straight Jean Reviews

Levi's Men's 514 Slim Straight Jean Reviews
Other products by Levi's Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Stay on the straight and narrow in these classic jeans with an exceptionally slim fit.

Technical Details

- A fit that's not too tight or loose
- Denim that fuses fashion and functionality
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"fit those in between kid and guy sizes" 2010-03-09
By penny counting (california)
I have a son who has gotten too tall for youth sized pants but not wider in the hips. I can't talk him into a skinny jean look as that is not his style, but these pants work! He gets a 29x32, will need 33 length very soon, and they look better than anything else we've tried. Other men's 29s, even in other brands, are way too baggy, and skinny jeans are too trendy for him--these are just right.

Customer Buzz
"Surprise - great for women!" 2010-02-24
By TLB (Ocala, FL, US)
I am a tall, slim woman with curvy feminine hips. I get very frustrated when trying on jeans because they are either too short and/or so stretchy that my thighs feel shrink wrapped. I tried on a pair of these jeans and they look fabulous! A nice low rise in the front without your derriere spilling out when you bend over - slim in the thighs - a nice flattering straight let - and solid feeling denim as opposed to stretchy, thin, cheesy stuff. And PS - my butt looks GREAT!

If there are any women reading this review who just can't find a reasonably priced jean that looks good, give these a try! I'm asked all the time what jeans I'm wearing because people assume they are women's Levis, and I am not ashamed to admit that they are men's because they look great!



Customer Buzz
"Levi's 514 Slim Straight Jeans" 2010-02-12
By Tim (SUSANVILLE, CA, US)
I have recently found these Levi's jeans and really appreciate the style, the economy, the flexibility of how I can wear dress-shirts with them to the office or wear them with a nice t-shirt on a weekend or out for coffee or such. I have an athletic build with narrow hips and more muscular legs so it has always been a pain to find jeans that fit the hips/waist/legs, but these do! These jeans ride lower on the hips and have a cut that accomodates developed legs, and they do fit well if you have a smaller butt. The jeans are a bit snug in the crotch so I went up one inch in the waist to allow for a more comfortable fit there, and with a sharp belt the fit in the waist is still excellent, without a belt they still fit well. My girl really likes the way they fit me too! These jeans are also cut from a durable weight of fabric but not too heavy to detract from the style. Good jeans, Levi's got it right with these!

Customer Buzz
"sweet, sexy,straightforward" 2010-02-12
By C. L. (Northern CA,USA)
Okay,so I'm female and I've bought some cute feminine levis (524s)and I'm fond of comfort so I have 501's and 517 bootcuts.These make you look sleek and in control.I love the dark tints in these jeans,the rise is not toolow and not granny high.I'm glad I took a chance with these,they fit me fine.

Customer Buzz
"Good if you're thin" 2010-02-05
By James R. Mills
I received a pair of these from my girlfriend about 5 years ago and I don't think I have worn a different style since. A few things to note, the different washes offered make them wear and hang differently. I have one pair that is the standard dark blue denim that fit completely differently than the hitch-hiker wash(The hitch-hiker fits way better in my opinion). Also, if you get a distressed wash like the hitch-hiker, you can expect a blown out knee in about a year, at least if you wear them a lot like I do. If you're thin and want something somewhat form fitting but not a cigarette legged hipster jean, these are it.


Images Product

Read more Levi's Men's 514 Slim Straight Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO