Tuesday 30 March 2010

Levi's Men's 510 Super Skinny Jean Reviews

Levi's Men's 510 Super Skinny Jean Reviews
Other products by Levi's Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Vintage whiskering and a super slim fit make these skinny jeans from Levi's a smart addition to any guy's modern wardrobe.

Technical Details

- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex
- Sits below the waist
- Wider belt loops
- Machine wash; tumble dry
- Made In Mexico
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Teen's favorite jeans" 2010-02-10
By L. G. Hanna (Chicago IL)
My 18-year-old is not a "pants on the ground" type of kid. He is medium build but thin. These are the best fitting jeans he has found, but he does order 1 waist size up so they are not skin tight.

Customer Buzz
"Skinny" 2010-01-13
By Anel Lopez (Sunnyside,NY USA)
Well I first started with the boys size 20 twill super skinny jeans which are size 30x30. Unfortunately they weren't as narrow as they show on the photos. Same with these in men they aren't that narrow to the ankles, but tapper and I don't like that look. So I wonder if that might be because the inseam might have to be an inch shorter. Well in the end I will take them to a tailor which fixed this problem with my other super skinny jeans. Because of that, I gave a 4 star rating other than that they are great.If your looking for a tight feeling but not too tight these are fine for you.If you want a little space for your thighs and legs get the Levi 511s. I personally have 3 Levi 511s, but since I like them a little more narrower I took them to my tailor and made them skinnier.

Customer Buzz
"May be okay but" 2010-01-05
By Steve Richardson (North Carolina USA)
These may well be okay but I have two complaints on the pair I ordered.

First is that "sidewalk" isn't the color of a sidewalk but rather the color of freshly poured cement, that is, about two shades darker than dry sidewalk, definitely darker than what's illustrated. I'd call it medium gray. That wasn't quite what I expected. Maybe they fade after a few washings.

Second is that I've been wearing only Levis for many years and the inseam sizes always ran true on the 517's and other series, but here, even allowing for some shrinkage, my 34x34's were more like 34x36's, so I had to return them to order a 34x32 which probably still will break noticeably over my shoes. In fairness that bunchy too-long look seems to be in, but had I worn this pair in stocking feet I would have been stepping constantly on the fabric.

I really hope they shrink 3-4 percent on washing because for being "super skinny," out of the box the pair I returned still seemed to have surprising looseness over my thighs, calves and rear, and I am slender but not built exactly like a toothpick. Just getting a smaller waist size wouldn't work unless I spent many afternoons at the gym.

Thirty years ago Levis made and later discontinued a light weight stretch jean that fit perfectly without being too tight, which would have looked gross then and now, or getting saggy after three wearings and sliding down an inch or so on my hips, the way the much heavier 517 boot cut stretch version of today does.

Customer Buzz
"Best Levis" 2009-12-18
By Larry Fillingim (Pensacola,FL)
These are the best fitting Levis available. More color choices, great fit (if you are in shape), and just plain look better. Selection of colors and sizes is good and shipping is always on time.

Customer Buzz
"Great jeans!" 2009-11-11
By J. Turner (Georgia)
I love these jeans. They fit a little too tight when I first put them on, but after I wore them for about an hour, they felt great. I'm pretty sure that these Levi's are my new favorite jeans!


Images Product

Read more Levi's Men's 510 Super Skinny Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO