Wednesday 31 March 2010

Levi's Jeans, 501 Straight Leg Everlast 32x30 Reviews

Levi's Jeans, 501 Straight Leg Everlast 32x30 Reviews
Other products by Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 1 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now



Technical Details

See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"wrong ones, oh well not surprised" 2010-03-30
By quinatt
sent me the wrong ones but i guess they'll do. it shouldnt be that hard to get it right though. at least theyre the right size.

Customer Buzz
"Best jeans for under $100" 2010-03-30
By C. Pallotta (New York, NY)
I ordered two pairs. White and one of the coated blue colors. They fit perfect (just order your usual jeans size). They look superb. For the money these are the best. 501 is the only jeans I like from levi's. My last pair is till like the day I ordered it 6 months ago, and I wear quite often.

Customer Buzz
"Really not the usual Levi's!!!" 2010-03-29
By Kwadwo (Italy)
I had to return them. Completely different from my usual Levi's when it comes to size and fabric. By far too long and wide, not to talk of the poor material used... I want my old Levi's back!!!

Customer Buzz
"Perfect" 2010-03-21
By G. Crinklaw (The Ozarks)
We looked everywhere for these jeans, and who would've thought we'd find them on Amazon? Thank goodness! My son needs these for work in this color, no stores carry it, and his size is not that easy to find. They were shipped fast, and item perfect, plus a good price and free shipping! What more could you ask? Thank you so much!


Customer Buzz
"the best brand of the world" 2010-03-17
By Michael burgos
these pants fit me perfectly, I feel very nice wearing them and I recommend it 100 percent


Images Product

Read more Levi's Jeans, 501 Straight Leg Everlast 32x30

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO