Monday 29 March 2010

Levi's Men's 501 Jean Reviews

Levi's Men's 501 Jean Reviews
Other products by Levi's Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

An all-American classic. The 501 Red Tab jean features five-pocket styling with signature stitching on back pockets. Button fly.

Technical Details

- Keep it dark and clean by washing as little as possible, or repeat washings to fade them to your liking.
- Straight leg with 17.25" leg opening
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Really not the usual Levi's!!!" 2010-03-29
By Kwadwo (Italy)
I had to return them. Completely different from my usual Levi's when it comes to size and fabric. By far too long and wide, not to talk of the poor material used... I want my old Levi's back!!!

Customer Buzz
"Perfect" 2010-03-21
By G. Crinklaw (The Ozarks)
We looked everywhere for these jeans, and who would've thought we'd find them on Amazon? Thank goodness! My son needs these for work in this color, no stores carry it, and his size is not that easy to find. They were shipped fast, and item perfect, plus a good price and free shipping! What more could you ask? Thank you so much!


Customer Buzz
"the best brand of the world" 2010-03-17
By Michael burgos
these pants fit me perfectly, I feel very nice wearing them and I recommend it 100 percent

Customer Buzz
"Great Jeans at Lower price" 2010-03-13
By Randy J. Lochart (nevada, IA, US)
These jeans are just like the pair I bought at our local JC Penny. However, the price was over 10 dollars less expensive. Great fit.

Customer Buzz
"i love it" 2010-03-11
By R. Mansouri
Classic Cut
Excellent raw material
In short:
I liked the jeans


Images Product

Read more Levi's Men's 501 Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO