Monday 29 March 2010

Levi's Women's 512 Perfectly Slimming Straight Leg Jean Reviews

Levi's Women's 512 Perfectly Slimming Straight Leg Jean Reviews
Other products by Levi's Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now



Technical Details

- Sits comfortably at your waist creating a flattering silhouette with it's distinctive stretch fabric and slimming tummy panel
- Cut straight through the top with a slimming, straight leg
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"FANTASTIC!!!" 2010-03-24
By S. S. williams
I'm a size 16 and I ordered a size and they fit great! I have what they call an "apple bottom" but these jeans complemented my figure well. My 16 yr old said they look great and made me look slender! wonderful jeans and great quality. Highly recommend them.

Customer Buzz
"Way too Small!" 2010-03-23
By Patty Poo
This perfectly slimming Jean that is supposed to be for a 10R should have said 7Slim! I wear between a size 8 and 10. And I have slim legs. These pants had very very tight legs and I could not button them! I really think that they were mis-sized!

Customer Buzz
"I LOVE THESE JEANS" 2010-03-19
By W. GERNON (CDA, ID)
I am in my 50's and don't want jeans that are low cut, these are just at my belly button. They stay tight and don't bag out and I can wear them for two days if I want. I have three pair now- 2 shades of blue and a black pair, and plan to replace all my jeans with this style. I like the slim leg, makes me look taller and thinner.

Customer Buzz
"good fit, sorta smallish but stretchy" 2010-03-10
By Little Bread (Seattle, WA)
yes it is smaller (or i am getting fatter...) but it is stretchy so fits very well. like high rise jeans!

Customer Buzz
"Jeans that fit nice...." 2010-02-08
By Nutmeg
The jeans arrived timely and were exactly what I ordered since I could not find them locally.


Images Product

Read more Levi's Women's 512 Perfectly Slimming Straight Leg Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO