Wednesday 14 April 2010

Lee Men's Dungaree Carpenter Jean Reviews

Lee Men's Dungaree Carpenter Jean Reviews
Other products by Lee Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

These Lee Jeans are constructed of mid-weight denim in a carpenter style dungaree by Lee

Technical Details

- They feature a relaxed fit through the seat and thigh
- Straight leg fit with 18" bottom opening
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"the real deal" 2010-03-16
By Andrew G. Teslicko (Milford, PA)
http://www.amazon.com/Lee-28879-Mens-Carpenter-Jean/dp/B0008G282E/ref=pd_sim_a_1
ATT: the pic on the left depicting my review does not link to the url of the place where I got my jeans from.
I only apply my review to the 'SANDED LEAD' at the above web site. I'm wondering if this isn't part of the percieved disparity of the overall reviews. There are many editions of these jeans on the market. Proceed with caution. Review begins:


Why walk around in tight-ass 80's guy jeans - when you can have semi-hip comfortable and practical lee carpenters. Hope they bury me in these. These are'nt any five and dime knock-offs...or 3rd world bound lower grade editions. These- the sanded lead at least- are the REAL thing. Shipping was free on 2 pair and arrived in 2 days. If you think i'll ever drive 20 miles to some funky mall to check and see if they have my size and settle for what they are giving - think again.......the revolution? it's already here!!

Customer Buzz
"REAL comfortable jeans!!" 2007-10-21
By Dave Migliore (pittsford, ny United States)
Nice look....extremely comfortable....one draw back I have found with all Lee jeans is that they wear out sooner then I feel they should, but for the price that is something I can live with....

Customer Buzz
"Not worth the money!" 2007-10-16
By Nabiki (Austin, TX USA)
I love the way that these jeans fit, one of the more comfortable pairs of jeans. So why might you ask am I giving these jeans such a low rating.. The last 5 pairs of these jeans that I have bought have ripped within 5 times of wearing them and two of the pairs ripped down the back within 2 months of purchasing them. I take good care of my clothes and have not had any issues with other brands but recently they have started using cheaper thinner fabric on these jeans.. I unfortunately am going to have to switch to a different brand due to the lack of quality. If the price was less then I might expect it but these are marketed as the more premium line yet the use the cheaper fabric.

Save yourself the money on these, If the fabric is thin and feels cheap that probably means that it is!

Customer Buzz
"Great for work or play" 2007-05-06
By E. Lowe (New Jersey)
Comfort , style , and a great fit.
Lee carpenter jeans fit and feel comfortable
at work , not too tight or too baggy ,
just perfect .

Customer Buzz
"Sturdy Jeans" 2007-04-27
By D. Magier (Valencia, CA)
Very sturdy pair of jeans and extremely comfortable. The sizing is very accurate. Purchased other colors and am very satisfied.


Images Product

Read more Lee Men's Dungaree Carpenter Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO