Monday 12 April 2010

Southpole Junior's Jeggings Reviews

Southpole Junior's Jeggings Reviews
Other products by Southpole Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now



Technical Details

- Leggings
- Skinny
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Nice jeggings :)" 2010-04-07
By N. Tavartkiladze
These pants proved to be a great purchase for me. I was looking for thick leggings to wear with long t-shirts. Well, for the purpose they are perfect - they look like skinny pants (with the back pockets and stuff).
The sizing proved to be true for me. However, I always leave some "space" when choosing a size.
The only complaint about these leggings is the threads - they stick out of side seams and you have to deal with them (well, made in China after all :)).

Customer Buzz
"Great quality, but sizing is quite smaller than stated." 2010-04-07
By Queen Bee (USA)
The quality of these pants are really like jeans, instead of the regular leggings. They don't stretch much like stated. I ordered these in my size, and they are VERY tight. I expected them to be smaller, but have more of a stretch to them. I know I will have to break these in before I wear them out of the house. The seller shipped these really quickly, and I am happy with my transaction otherwise. Try to buy a size bigger if you plan on buying these.


Images Product

Read more Southpole Junior's Jeggings

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO