Monday 12 April 2010

metrostyle Jean Like Leggings Reviews

metrostyle Jean Like Leggings Reviews
Other products by Metrostyle Ratting 2.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Updated with new back-pocket detail! Slight flare-style leggings back-stitch pockets. Imported.The look of your favorite 5-pocket jeans and the comfort of your easiest leggings. Elastic waist for an easy fit. Cotton/spandex denim or twill; machine wash. Misses 31' inseam

Technical Details

- leggings
- jeans
- stretch
- bootcut
- cargos
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Beautiful jeans, but not what i expected" 2010-03-08
By Kelly Luksza (Dunbarton,NH USA)
While these jeans are a very nice quality, there are a few fallbacks.... First, I am 5'8, about 140 pounds and I found that the regular length of these pants was longer than normal, as well as the waist came up above my belly button!! Along with a spandex waist like that you would find on old-fashion sweatpants with the bands around the ankles. Yikes! I did not feel too sexy in these, or at least not like the models in the pictures, which made me question if these were the same thing? Also, I ordered a Medium, and they were quite big on me.. I have a 27" waist and 35" hips, mediums usally fit just right.. but these I'd definetly get a small, and even then, i may consider an extra small! Lastly, I assumed that these were gonna be like, spandex jeans- stretchy and form-hugging similar to a legging. They are not. This is actually a thinner version of a jean material with an elastic waist like that on sweatpants... no buttons, etc.. But the quality and craftsmanship of this product WAS beautiful, it just wasnt what I thought it would be!! I also ordered a "tall" version of these jean like legging pants from this company, as I sometimes struggly with highwater like jeans.... They are DEFINETLY lllloooonnnngggg.. about 5 inches past the bottom of my foot, and like i said earlier, I'm 5'8". So unless you REALLY struggle with the length of most pants, or are over 6 feet tall, I wouldnt suggest a tall fit! I bought and returned several pairs of legging like jeans and the company made it VERY easy to do so, the bag they ship it in doubles as a return bag that you seal off and drop in the nearest UPS box, no paying shipping. I was reimbursed for the original price of the item, just not the shipping i paid to have it sent to me. Reimbursement took about 3-4 weeks, and showed up in my bank account. This was a very pleasent company to do business with. Hope this review will be helpful!


Images Product

Read more metrostyle Jean Like Leggings

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO