Monday 5 April 2010

Strapless Satin Classic A Line Dress for Bridesmaid Formal Prom Wedding Reviews

Strapless Satin Classic A Line Dress for Bridesmaid Formal Prom Wedding Reviews
Other products by Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Tea length formal satin tube dress. Satin trim waistline embellished with delicate satin bow. Boned bodice. Hidden zip back. Satin shawl and optional spaghetti straps included. Length of Small formal dress from underarm: 33". 100% Polyester, 100% Acetate. Hand wash cold, hang dry. Made in USA.

Technical Details

- Featured Item: "Good Morning America" 2006 Prom Dresses Under $100
- Juniors sizes XS-3X
- Perfect for bridesmaids, graduation, prom, or other special occasions
- For special orders and multiple dresses, contact us at (800)U-GO-JANE.
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"More beautiful in person" 2010-03-25
By cryptic_sage (Montana)
I bought three of these dresses (pink, ice blue and black) for my bridesmaids and maid of honor and I love them! The pink and blue are so much more vibrant in person. And the black is rich. All three are gorgeous. They are absolutely perfect! I can't wait to see my girls in them!

Customer Buzz
"My Review" 2010-03-20
By Rhonda Smith (Tellico Plains, TN)
I was Pleased with everything I purchased. I was happy with the products and the shipping it got here in plenty of time for my daughter's party!

Customer Buzz
"Great dress" 2010-02-11
By W. Norvell (Central California)
I followed the suggestions of another reviewer who said to just go with the bust measurements, and the dress fit perfectly. It was everything it was advertised to be!!

Customer Buzz
"Beautiful Dress" 2010-02-04
By J. Shults (Spokane Valley, WA, US)
I bought this dress because I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding and it looks perfect for that. However, there were a few issues that I had with it. For starters I know that I'm short (5'3") but this dress was so long! I had to have about three inches taken off and it still hits me below my knee. Not so bad with heels however. Also - I'm about 140 pounds - so not really huge but I do have a tummy and ordered the Large. I almost wished that I had gotten the xtra large, but instead I'm using this an incentive to lose some weight. ;-) All in all it is a beautiful dress and I'm considering having my bridesmaids get them for my future wedding!

Customer Buzz
"FABULOUS!!!" 2010-02-03
By Bright Girl (Illinois)
I ordered these dresses in fuchsia for my 5 bridesmaids to wear at our beach wedding - they looked AMAZING and for the price you can't beat it!!! Don't make your bridesmaids pay hundreds of dollars for a dress they're never going to wear again - go with this one ;)


Images Product

Read more Strapless Satin Classic A Line Dress for Bridesmaid Formal Prom Wedding

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO