Monday 12 April 2010

Lee Jeans Women's Relaxed Fit Jean Reviews

Lee Jeans Women's Relaxed Fit Jean Reviews
Other products by Lee Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Brandname blue jeans for BOTTOM DOLLAR! Women's Lee Relaxed Fit Straight Leg Jeans. Back to basics! Cut to fit your natural waist with a relaxed hip and thigh. Straight leg. 98/2 stretch denim / spandex for a forgiving fit and feel. Classic 5-pocket design. Machine wash / dry. Imported. Available in Black, Light Stonewash or Dark Stonewash. Petite, short, medium and long. State Color and Size. Order Today! Women's Lee Relaxed Fit Straight Leg Jeans, Short

Technical Details

- Classic zip fly with button closure
- Relaxed hip and thigh
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Overall like the jeans" 2010-03-29
By Margaret F. Lohstroh (Cincinnati, OH)
I like the jeans & the price was good. My only complaint is that these Lee Relaxed Fit jeans are not the same Lee Relaxed Fit jeans I've had in the past. These are REALLY relaxed and feel somewhat big on me. I do not understand that part--same company, same name of jeans, but not the same fit. Nevertheless I do like the jeans and plan to keep them albeit making a few alterations to them so they fit my body better. If I had a complaint, it would not be with Amazon or the quality or price of the product; it would be with the company for changing the product but still keeping the same name attached to it.

Customer Buzz
"Improper stitching" 2010-03-08
By Cindy Rice (Moore, OK)
I hadn't worn these jeans until just last week but when I put them on, the stitching in the right pocket was messed up. I figured it was too late to return these for another pair where it wasn't messed up so I have washed them. If I am still able to return them for an exchange, please advise.

Customer Buzz
"Love these "jeans"!" 2010-02-16
By Living-Light (Northern CA USA)
I should first say that I have been looking for these jeans in size 4 for over 2 years. I bought the stonewashed color several years back at an outlet store, fell in love with the fit and color, then found the store closed. Contacted Lee directly and was told they no longer make these jeans in size 4 AT ALL! Why? Because Lee Jeans said they weren't selling enough in size 4, so all sizing begins at 6...none in stores or online! So when I found these online at Amazon, I was thrilled and ordered the only color available in size 4 which is black.

The Black color is *true black*, not jeans black or distressed look black, but solid black like black slacks. They are lighter-weight jean material, easy to move in. The leg openings are bigger than my stonewashed jeans by about 2", not baggy, but not more form-fitting which I prefer. But I also found these to pull less in the crotch area, so when you sit, it is much more comfortable, that's a plus when sitting watching a movie.

I've had these "jeans" for about 3 weeks and I really like the feel of them. Mine are petite so the length is perfect for me, no hemming was needed.

My only complaint is they are a lint magnet, so carry a lint brush; they are true black and tend to show dirt and lint a lot.

Customer Buzz
"Favorite" 2010-01-31
By Pensive (AZ)
I've loved Lee Jeans ever since I first started wearing them. Have had some trouble finding this style locally, so thought I'd order them. They arrived quickly. Definitely meet my expectations. They've become my favorite pair of pants.

Customer Buzz
"Very comfortable jeans" 2010-01-30
By Summer Romack (Columbia, Maryland United States)
I really like these jeans. They fit well and are very comfortable. I intend to buy more in the near future.


Images Product

Read more Lee Jeans Women's Relaxed Fit Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO