Tuesday 13 April 2010

Lee Men's Regular Fit Straight Leg Jean Reviews

Lee Men's Regular Fit Straight Leg Jean Reviews
Other products by Lee Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

These regular fit Lee Jeans are made of 100% cotton, heavyweight Lee Denim.

Technical Details

- The comfortable fitting waist with a regular fitting seat and thigh provide you with a jean that is great for day-in, day-out wear
- Lee Regular Fit Boot cut jeans are a perfect fit when you need to accommodate your boots.
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"best product for the price" 2010-04-11
By Khader Bazian
I recently perchased 2 lee (1 regualar & 1 relaxed) and 2 levi's (1 505 & 1 relaxed) jeans.

I surly liked the lee alot very comfortable and it's delivered to you as same as the color you see in the images .

unlike levi's which is i rarly wear and their images is not like what you will see ,and levi's have a very bad design make your knees looks broken.

i wished that lee have the rigid color.

Customer Buzz
"The best I've ever tried." 2009-12-27
By flickfreak (USA)
I've worn many brands of jeans, and tried on many more. When I discovered Lee I knew my search was over. The fit is great, they're comfortable, they're long wearing, and the price is very reasonable. I'd never wear any other brand.

Customer Buzz
"Great" 2009-07-27
By LD400RN (Sebaastopol, CA, USA)
I consider these jeans to be better than Levis. They fit well and are well worth the price. Sizing is accurate and they look great.

Customer Buzz
"I Like Lee's" 2009-07-12
By Stuart Sweetow (Oakland, CA United States)
I recently got my second pair of these online. I prefer to shop locally, especially for clothes, but have not been able to find a 29 length, except here. The jeans fit great and they hold up well. The material is thick, unlike some other major brands that seem to be getting thinner.

Customer Buzz
"Lee Men's jean." 2009-03-03
By Allan Hawkins V
Hola Gente:

Like the old ones, heavy and made to fit very well.

Saludos, Allan.


Images Product

Read more Lee Men's Regular Fit Straight Leg Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO