Wednesday 21 April 2010

Lee Jeans Women's Plus Relaxed Fit with Stretch Reviews

Lee Jeans Women's Plus Relaxed Fit with Stretch Reviews
Other products by Lee Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now



Technical Details

- 99% cotton , 1% spandex
- At the waist
- Relaxed hip and thigh
- Straight leg
- Machine wash warm with like colors, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, low iron
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"GREAT lee jeans!" 2010-03-01
By K. J. Everett (san jose. ca)


Recieved these jeans VERY quickly...and they are excellent quality. I am planning on purchasing more!!

Customer Buzz
"Great Fit" 2010-02-09
By Felicia H. Wilson (Chicago, IL USA)
These jeans fit great. They are stretch jeans, but they don't have that "mom jeans" look or feel. Be sure to order a size down from your regular size. Very flattering jeans for us larger girls.

Customer Buzz
"Classic Comfort!" 2010-02-05
By Kimberly M. Grant (Columbus, OH)
I ordered jeans, I got jeans and they fit better than expected, especially since I didn't get to try them on. Lee has reliable fitting and timeless style. I wish I could wear them every day!

Customer Buzz
"Lee Women's Plus Stretch Jeans - almost a 5 star for me" 2010-01-01
By Canice (Wilton, CA USA)
I first saw these on Amazon months ago and decided to try a pair...and was immediately impressed with the fit! I have several pairs and love them. I do have a couple of complaints though. First, lack of colors. Either a dark or light version of blue jean, not that is bad, but having some other options would be nice. Second, do not make the mistake I made and grab the belt loops on the sides to pull them up...the loop may pull out a chunk of pants! These seem to be made in various locations, although i don't think one is better than the other. These jeans do stretch, and will get a little baggy though the day..But I still love them. Before these I had never bought Lee jeans before.
Now these are the ONLY jeans I buy.

Customer Buzz
"Love the fit!" 2009-12-28
By Pamela J. Ramirez (Haltom City, TX, US)
So happy to find these to order. Bought one pair several months ago and noticed last night that there is a tear by the back pocket - then I read these reviews and found that another has had the same issue! But they are a perfect fit so I'll buy more. Interesting that that is a stress point for these jeans. Doesn't matter. I'll keep buying them because of the fit! Love the 'at the waist' fit!


Images Product

Read more Lee Jeans Women's Plus Relaxed Fit with Stretch

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO