Saturday 24 April 2010

Calvin Klein Jeans Stretch Skinny Jeans, Dark Indigo Wash Reviews

Calvin Klein Jeans Stretch Skinny Jeans, Dark Indigo Wash Reviews
Other products by Calvin Klein Jeans Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Long and lean, with a touch of stretch for a sexy fit: the skinny stretch jeans from Calvin Klein.

Technical Details

- Cotton/elastane
- Machine washable
- Imported
- Available in approx. inseams: 31 (R), 33 (L) inches
- Button closure with zip fly; belt loops at waistband
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Best jeans I own..." 2010-04-17
By Susan J. Kenn (Upstate New York)
These Calvin Klein Jeans are the most comfortable jeans that I have owned in years. They are a size 8 and they fit great. They are roomy in the hips and tapered in the legs.

Customer Buzz
"Best Fit Jeans Yet!!!!!!!!!" 2010-02-17
By Yetiv A. Knight (Baton Rouge, LA)
I purchased a pair of Calvin Klein Stretch Skinny Jeans and they fit wonderful. The denim is so comfortable . This is my first pair of Calvin Klein jeans and I will be purchasing them from now on. I wear a size 16 and they fit me true to size,
I absolutely love the fit. I received so many compliments while wearing them. I would highly recommend these jeans for women of all sizes.

Customer Buzz
"Calvins" 2009-11-10
By Ali (Boston, MA)
It is hard to find good jeans in any of the stores now but I have always loved Calvin Klein's skinny jeans. They fit fantastic and I am so thrilled with my purchase!

Customer Buzz
"Really niec jeans, great fit." 2009-11-03
By Bonnie S. Engelbrecht (tucson, az)
I love these jeans. I was a little wary buying jeans without trying them on, but they are true to size and very comfortable, they also wash up nicely.

Customer Buzz
"TRY THESE JEANS" 2009-09-25
By K. East (San Diego, ca.)
THESE ARE WORTH THE MONEY. FLATTERING AND COMFORTABLE. MAKE ME LOOK SUPER TRIM AND SLIM.


Images Product

Read more Calvin Klein Jeans Stretch Skinny Jeans, Dark Indigo Wash

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO