Friday 30 April 2010

Lee Women's Comfort Waist Straight Leg Jean Reviews

Lee Women's Comfort Waist Straight Leg Jean Reviews
Other products by Lee Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

This Lee Jean features a comfort waist that moves with you!

Technical Details

- Flex waistband
- Classic zip fly and button closure
- Machine wash cold - like colors. Inside out.
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Comfortable Stylish Jeans" 2010-01-28
By L. Holder
I purchased these for my mother, who is 75 years old. She wanted jeans with an elastic waist. When shopping, by that description, in local department stores, I found there is not much to choose from and consistently was shown denim that was, in my opinion, shapeless and unattractive. I refused to buy my mama "old lady" jeans.

These jeans offer a good selection in styles, colors and sizes and are affordable. I purchased sz8 in medium length and they are true to size. Perfect fit and they look great on.

The jeans washed well in cold water, hung to dry on a hanger in order to prevent shrinking. After thoroughly dry, they were placed in the dryer with a softener sheet for a short time and retained their shape and comfort.

Though I initially sought these jeans for my older mother, I would not hesitate in purchasing these for myself. It bears repeating, these are NOT "old lady" jeans.

Customer Buzz
"Doesn't wash up well" 2010-01-27
By M. Boulden (Las Vegas, NV United States)
The jeans fit and looked good when I tried them on. However, after I washed them, following directions, they completely lost their shape. I was disappointed because I usually love Lee jeans. I had no problem sending them back to Amazon and got my refund promptly.

Customer Buzz
"Best jeans ever!" 2010-01-24
By N. Gosh (Upstate NY)
I love these jeans and they are hard to find in the stores. They fit just below the waist, so the are not to high around your stomach, or too low that they would feel like they are coming down in the back. The stretch in the fabric is just right to be comfortable, and the fit isn't tight like other pants with strench too them. Perfect. I really like the comfort waist. Elastic just enough.


Images Product

Read more Lee Women's Comfort Waist Straight Leg Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO