Monday 19 April 2010

Levi's 580 Women's Plus Defined Waist Boot Cut Jean Reviews

Levi's 580 Women's Plus Defined Waist Boot Cut Jean Reviews
Other products by Levi's Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Define your style with these relaxed, boot cut jeans from Levi's, perfectly contoured to prevent gapping at the waist.

Technical Details

- Flattering defined waist boot cut with a 17" leg opening
- Classic and relaxed fit through the hip and thigh
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Almost perfect = perfect enough" 2010-04-10
By Hamadryad (Florida)
I love Levi's. But even the larger sizes assume the wearer has slender thighs, which I, alas, do not. So I was thrilled to see these defined waist/wide load Levi's.

The Good:
* The two darker colors are great - very flattering.
* Quality Levi fabric feels sturdy (but not un-feminine). These jeans will last a while.
* The boot cut is just the right width to balance out the hips
* Narrower waist means they don't slide down my bottom when I sit.
* Only 1% spandex means not too much cling, not too much sag.
* No darts! Some "curvy" jeans have darts in the front and back, which allow for a smaller waist but add an unwelcome 'mommy jean' effect.
* At least three people (all men) have asked me if I've lost weight while I'm wearing these jeans. When I replied "No, I just got new jeans" one responded, "Well, they are workin' for ya!" Yes they are. Indeed.

The Bad:
* only two good colors! (the light blue needs to be completely eliminated - it looks terrible on larger bodies) These jeans are so great they should be offered in every shade from medium to darkest blue. Please. I am asking nicely.
* The waist is not quite small enough. I still have to wear a belt. No big deal. I like belts.
* The rise could be 1 inch shorter. Please make the rise 1 inch shorter.

Customer Buzz
"jeans" 2010-04-09
By Linda
The jeans are nice, but they are so big in the waist that they fall down everytime you sit down. I am constantly pulling on them.

Customer Buzz
"Levi's 580 jeans - good jeans" 2010-03-30
By Donna Wilde (Pittsgrove, NJ)
I am a Levi's 550 jeans for women wearer. I can no longer find these jeans so I started experimenting with other styles. The 580's are the first jeans I purchased. I wear a size 24 in a regular length. The 580 were a good length but a bit larger that my 550's. The longer I wore these jeans during the day the looser they became. I might try ordering the next size down, if I order again. The denim fabric and construction was high quality.

Customer Buzz
"Levi's" 2010-03-26
By comme il faut (Huntsville, AL)
Excellent quality and fit. No complaints. Glad to find Levi's in my hard-to-find size!

Customer Buzz
"A good pair of jeans" 2010-03-18
By C. Caplan (Riverbank, CA USA)
I have a difficult time finding a pair of jeans that fit my body type and I finally found them! I have 3 of the same but I wish they made different styles in this pattern. The "short" lenght is still on the longer side which is nice when they shrink overtime. They become/maintain the perfect lenght, still long and don't become the awkward "floods". The waist in not high, good back coverage when bending over and they are comfortable.


Images Product

Read more Levi's 580 Women's Plus Defined Waist Boot Cut Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO