Saturday 24 April 2010

Levi's Jeans, 529 Curvy Boot Cut, Premium Indigo Wash Reviews

Levi's Jeans, 529 Curvy Boot Cut, Premium Indigo Wash Reviews
Other products by Levi's Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

The Curvy jeans from Levi's feature a stretch fit that flatters, with a rise that contours to your every curve.

Technical Details

- Cotton/spandex
- Machine washable
- Imported
- Approximate inseam: 32 inches
- Boot cut leg opening
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Happy to be an Hourglass in Jeans" 2010-02-18
By M. Spencer (Ky)
I tend to have issues when finding jeans because I'm not an twiglet ectomorph with little to no shape who wants to wear skinny mini jeans and shop in the junior's section (which more and more looks less like a jr's section & more like street walker clothes). Instead I'm a woman with a lovely hourglass figure; shoulders & hips pair out & my long waist is thinner than everything else. Because of this most jeans are garishly designed to cling to your legs, knees, and rear and bow at the waist, thus leaving that bare one's underwear gab in the back. Other than teenagers and stereotypical sorority bimbos in college, who really wants to show off your underwear or "whale-tails and muffin tops?" I certainly don't. I just want to wear something that conforms to my figure without looking "mommy jean" like hiked way up into my ribs instead of sitting just below my natural waistline, doesn't gab, and doesn't saran-wrap to my thighs. And who in the world ever thought tapper legged pants were a fashionable do? Faux pas!
These are wonderful jeans. They flare a bit in the boot cut leg, giving you the desired balanced affect and don't gather or gap. They are extremely flattering and fairly priced compared to the other "mall" jeans you could be buying. I bought 3 pairs only because they were the only colors available. I could have them in every hue of the blue rainbow if I could.


Images Product

Read more Levi's Jeans, 529 Curvy Boot Cut, Premium Indigo Wash

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO