Friday 9 April 2010

Nautica Jeans Men's Relaxed Jean Reviews

Nautica Jeans Men's Relaxed Jean Reviews
Other products by Nautica Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

It says it in the title. Let these relaxed fit jeans from Nautica accompany you to the game, the movies, anywhere you're getting your R&R.

Technical Details

- A solid addition to any wardrobe
- Five-pocket styling
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Good value, good product, good fit!" 2010-01-21
By D. Bowman
Wasn't sure how these would work as they were a gift for my 24 year old son. He was very pleased with them and has already used them on several occasions. They are true-to-size and a very good value.

Customer Buzz
"Much better than higher priced options" 2009-04-10
By Nathan Beauchamp (Oak Park, IL USA)
There are some things that I just can't understand no matter how hard I try. Like why some people are willing to pay $100+ for a pair of blue jeans. Maybe I'm just not 'hip' enough, but all I want in a pair of jeans is quality construction in a cut that fits nicely. Nautica provides that with these jeans. They're well made, tailored, and a very nice wash. (I prefer the dark wash).

The Nautica 'Relaxed' style seems a bit forgiving on the sizing. I wear a 36 or 34 depending on the manufacturer, and these fit perfectly in 34. For comparison, in Levis 569s I wear a 36.

These are quality jeans, well made, good looking, and affordable. Recommended.

Customer Buzz
"quality" 2009-01-15
By mommy to five (Michigan, USA)
my husband owns four pair of these jeans now. they wear well and are excellent quality.


Images Product

Read more Nautica Jeans Men's Relaxed Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO