Saturday 24 April 2010

Levi's Men's 527 Low Rise Boot Cut Jean Reviews

Levi's Men's 527 Low Rise Boot Cut Jean Reviews
Other products by Levi's Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Worn in for the look and feel of an old favorite, these jeans are up for all of your weekend adventures.

Technical Details

- 100% Cotton
- Low rise
- Regular fit in the seat and thigh
- Machine wash; tumble dry
- Made In Mexico
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Great Buy" 2010-04-18
By T. S.
Got these for my fiancee, it was a great price for a pair of quality jeans. the only thing is these ended up being a little too long even though he has the exact size and style in another colour.

Customer Buzz
"Good pair of jeans." 2010-04-05
By T. Gunn (Chicago, IL)
Good quality jeans at a great price. I ended up getting a size bigger in waist then I usually do, Levi's has a tendency to run small. I really like the color, I got the "Tumbled Black". Its so hard to find a quality dark colored jean but this satisfied my needs.

Customer Buzz
"Good quality" 2010-03-23
By Kuluc
We bought 3 jeans at the same time. Levis 527 jeans are the best cut!

Customer Buzz
"Great Fit!" 2010-03-22
By Great Day (San Diego, CA)
These jeans fit great and are a cool style. The one thing I would change is to have a button-fly.

Customer Buzz
"PERFECT LEVIS JEAN" 2010-03-16
By Firat Dumlu (boca grande -FL- USA)
When I ordered this jean ,I was thinking it s not too bad but when I got it and tried it which was perfect fit on my budy,I m very happy cause I didnt make a mistake for buy it s cheap and useful jean ,it s good business for me


Images Product

Read more Levi's Men's 527 Low Rise Boot Cut Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO