Thursday 22 April 2010

UNIONBAY Young Men's Rider Five-Pocket Jean Reviews

UNIONBAY Young Men's Rider Five-Pocket Jean Reviews
Other products by Unionbay Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now



Technical Details

- Blasted denim for everyday comfort
- Straight leg, relaxed fit denim
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Usually great, but I did get a lemon...can pants be lemons?" 2010-03-26
By Andy Shelton (Corvallis, OR)
've purchased these jeans 3 times now. The first pair has been fantastic, but wore out after a couple years.
The second pair was too small even though I ordered the same size, but perhaps my last ones stretched over the two years and I'm really not a 30 anymore :(
The third pair fit great, but was missing a tooth on the zipper, and I already leave my fly open enough as it is!

I will continue to purchase these jeans since they have been my favorite, but if I get another "lemon" I may try somewhere else.

Customer Buzz
"Don't buy" 2010-02-10
By Ho Yiu Cheung
I brought a 32*32 but it is really long (I brought the jean at [...] which 32*32 is very fit), it is not as fit as you seen on the picture due to poor cutting, the quality and colour also worser than shown on the picture, quite disapointing.

Customer Buzz
"Good Jeans" 2009-12-29
By Jason Kerry (Los Angeles)
I was shopping on black friday and came across this deal.

They're comfortable, i wish i had gotten a 34x30 but the 33x32 seems to be ok.

I would recommend them to anyone in the market for jeans.

Customer Buzz
"My husband loves it!" 2009-12-24
By alli
I bought these jeans for my husband and he loves them. They are so comfortable and he wears them almost everyday.I also love how inexpensive they were!

Customer Buzz
"Finally a good fitting jean" 2009-12-09
By Scott (NJ)
I gave it 4 stars because they are a little longer then i'd like but they fit great. Very comfortable to wear, not like those low waist kind that feel like they are falling off and giving you plumbers crack. I have them in both colors. Plenty of room in the crotch and nice deep pockets.


Images Product

Read more UNIONBAY Young Men's Rider Five-Pocket Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO