Monday 5 April 2010

Levi's Men's 517 Twill Boot Cut Jean Reviews

Levi's Men's 517 Twill Boot Cut Jean Reviews
Other products by Levi's Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now



Technical Details

- The higher rise sits comfortably at the waist.
- A fit you want from a brand you trust
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"517 Tex Twill" 2010-02-25
By T. Dunt (DE)
I recently got an office job and needed a slim pair of dress pants but didn't want to pay a ton. I am a huge Levis fan and usually wear the 511's. While these are not as slim as a the 511 they are a good compromise. The crease in the front pulls them in close and the polyester looks awesome.

Great buy.

Customer Buzz
"Levis 517 Jeans" 2009-12-11
By Harry R (Seattle, WA United States)
Nice jeans which fit well. 100% polyester and not the traditional material commonly associated with Levis. The chocolate color is a dark brown and very nice.

Customer Buzz
"Great pants...but sizes are way off!" 2009-12-03
By Beachhead (Oceanside, CA)
These pants are great, although made by Levi's they are nothing like Jeans. The look has something from a seventies design crossed with mod, if that's possible. And they are black as the night.
The only beef I have are the sizes. One would imagine that an inch is an inch. Other Levi's in size 32 or 33 fit just right but these were so tight I had to return them. Which wouldn't be big of a deal. What is a big of a deal is when I got my 34x34 and they fit just right and went on to order a pair of 34x34 in brown (chocolate) which are just as tight as the 33x34. I can't really wear them at all.
I wonder how two pants of the same size can differ so much from each other? They are a bit long, too, which looked funny and they got caught under the heels of my shoes sometimes. I hemmed them with fabric glue.
Other than that I love 'em and would recommend them to anybody who is tired of jeans jeans jeans as they are cool for going out AND dressing up.

Cheers!

Customer Buzz
"Perfect size and good price." 2009-10-08
By Robert Roizman (New York)
Amazon was the only source I could find for the exact make and style I was looking for. It also had the only exact fit in size that I have been hunting all over for. The price was very good and the free shipping saved me more. The only drawback was not enough colors or I would have gotten several more pairs.Levi's 514 Men's Slim Straight JeanLevi's 511 Mens Skinny Trouser Pant

Customer Buzz
"100% polyester Levi's????????????????" 2009-09-22
By Fu
I wish I had read other reviews before I placed the order. I was shocked when I opened the package and felt the awful pants made with 100% polyester. Since when Levi's started making jeans with polyester? I wonder if Levi's company is actually aware of such product. I returned it immediately and hope other people will NOT make the same mistake.


Images Product

Read more Levi's Men's 517 Twill Boot Cut Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO