Saturday 24 April 2010

Lee Men's Relaxed Straight Leg Jean Reviews

Lee Men's Relaxed Straight Leg Jean Reviews
Other products by Lee Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

The foundation of a mans closet! These Lee Relaxed-fit jeans features a fit at the wasit, relaxed seat and thigh, and a straight leg cut. Cotton.

Technical Details

- A stylish addition to any wardrobe.
- Relaxed fit through seat and thigh
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Disappointed in these jeans" 2010-04-06
By Michael Oliveri (Peoria, IL)
These jeans look good and were comfortable, but I have a few gripes with them. Though the inseam size matches every other pair of jeans I own, this pair is actually quite a bit longer and would catch under my heels frequently. I'm most disappointed with their wear -- I've not had them long, but I've already got a hole showing up at the corner of one pocket and another hole showing up about an inch above the left rear pocket, and I haven't put them under any more stress than any of the other jeans I purchase at a lesser price. Because they don't hold up well, I won't be purchasing another pair.

Customer Buzz
"straight leg jeans" 2010-02-10
By L. F. Kruger
very good value for lee jeans. my husband was very pleased with them. received them within a week. would definitely shop this vendor again.

Customer Buzz
"Lee's relaxed fit jeans" 2010-01-30
By Mary Sheridan (Vestal, New York)
I bought these jeans for my son. Anytime I purchase him jeans, they never fit properly. He loved the fit of these jeans so much, I purchased another pair. They are true to fit and very comfortable.

Customer Buzz
"Sub-par jeans" 2009-12-10
By E. E. Campbell, III (Ewingville, The Hub of NJ)
Not what I was hoping for. The last pair of Lee Riders I bought were the real deal. These are made in Mexico, for the VF corporation, who owns the Lee brand name. They are a thinner denim than the Lee Riders of old, and they have a tea-stain that was not part of the color in the item description. The price is fair, I guess, in this day of eighty dollar jeans and khakis, and the fit is accurate. As they are only jeans, I won't take the trouble to return them. I will,be more careful in the future, and by my jeans in the store, just so there are no surprises. But, to be sure, these are not your fathers' Lee Riders.

Customer Buzz
"Nice quality jeans, but tighter than most "relaxed" jeans." 2009-05-05
By Alan Taylor (Chicago, IL United States)
These are really nice high quality jeans available in some really nice trendy and classic denim finishes. However, Lee's "relaxed" fit is much like a regular fit from other jeans makers, and their "loose" fit, fits like other "relaxed" manufacturer cuts. Just keep this in mind when ordering, as Lee's relaxed fit doesn't offer as much extra room in the seat and thigh as you might expect.


Images Product

Read more Lee Men's Relaxed Straight Leg Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO