Monday 5 April 2010

Satin Chiffon Prom Dress Holiday Formal Gown Bridesmaid Crystals Knee-Length Reviews

Satin Chiffon Prom Dress Holiday Formal Gown Bridesmaid Crystals Knee-Length Reviews
Other products by PacificPlex Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Pretty knee-length satin dress with spaghetti straps, chiffon overlay and prongset crystal trim. Matching chiffon shawl. Skirt is unlined.

Technical Details

- Great for holiday prom, bridesmaid, homecoming, evening gown or formal.
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Beautiful Bridesmaid Dresses" 2010-03-22
By B. Gillund (MT)
My bridesmaids love this dress! It is very flattering and is perfect for a summer wedding. The only thing to consider is all of my bridesmaids are very thin and we decided that on a slightly curvacious woman it may not be real flattering.

Customer Buzz
"Use Pacificplex website sizing charts (not Amazon)" 2010-02-17
By an-tet
Item has hotlink to sizing chart, however this is Amazon's standard sizing chart, not necessarily representative or true to the item sizing. Pacificplex purchases from multiple vendors, so the sizing varies, even within Pacificplex offerings. Go to the Pacificplex website, find the garment, then choose that garment-specific sizing chart. Return to Amazon and make purchase based on best sizing per Pacificplex website sizing guide. You'll be happier with the results. (Also good advice for all garments, if there is any question or worry at all!)

Customer Buzz
"very happy" 2010-02-16
By Kendra D. South (chickasha, ok)
I was very pleased with the whole ordering experience. I ordered 2 for my bridesmaids and when i got the confirmation e-mail i realized i had ordered the wrong colors, i contacted them right away and they were super helpful, corrected the problem and i got the dresses within about 4 days!The dresses were just like they look in the picture, very nice. I went by the manufacturers size chart and they fit the ladies really well. The dresses are lightweight though, and do need some sort of lining underneath

Customer Buzz
"The dresses got here before the bridal party did!!!" 2010-02-03
By C. Paul (Hawaii)
I ordered them on the 01/29/2010 and they were here on 02/01/2010 and I live in HI (so that is saying something). I ordered a size up like the reviews suggested but underarm and chest areas are baggy and it is a little longer than expected but my bridesmaids are all 5'4 and under so that was to be expected anyways. I think I will stay to the sizing chart next time. It is no problem though because they got here way faster than expected; I could return them for the correct size if need be. I was a bit taken back at first by the packaging because this is a formal dress (even though that is how most of the casual clothing I have ordered online have arrived...if you have ever ordered online from old navy then that is the kind of packaging you can expect so you have an idea). However, the dresses came out of the bag unwrinkled and untouched by things that could have potentially stained them FYI I ordered the ivory color. Best of all NO whining from the girls about the dress...everyone loved the dresses even my husband because they were so easy on the wallet. I will probably post pictures and/or video at after the ceremony. I will order from this seller again should I need to in the future. Happy Hunting!!!

Customer Buzz
"Chiffon Prom Dress" 2010-01-19
By H. B. (United States)
It was for my teen daughter, and she looked great! Overall this is a good dress and arrived as described.


Images Product

Read more Satin Chiffon Prom Dress Holiday Formal Gown Bridesmaid Crystals Knee-Length

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO