Saturday 24 April 2010

Southpole Junior's Low Rise Skinny Denim Pant Reviews

Southpole Junior's Low Rise Skinny Denim Pant Reviews
Other products by Southpole Ratting 2.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now



Technical Details

- Basic Skinny
- Skinny
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"not what the picture shows" 2009-12-22
By L. ilieva (washington,dc)
I usually fit in size 6 or 8 so I went with size 7 junior. I think the jeans felt more like size 5 to me and weren't very stretchy. I'm also kind of tall and looking at the picture decided that the jeans would be ok for me since the girl had them wrinkled around her feet. Well, they ended about 3 inches above my ankles!!! It was more like capri pants than jeans. So, I had to return them but had to admit that the return process was easy and the money was refunded back to my account within a week.


Images Product

Read more Southpole Junior's Low Rise Skinny Denim Pant

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO