Sunday 18 April 2010

Dockers Men's Classic Fit 5-Pocket Jean Reviews

Dockers Men's Classic Fit 5-Pocket Jean Reviews
Other products by Dockers Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now



Technical Details

- Great for casual workdays or relaxing weekends anytime of the year
- Classic fit - eased through seat and thigh and a slightly tapered leg
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Great Product" 2010-04-12
By J. Garner
Jeans arrived when promised, and I love them. I will definitely be ordering more!!

Customer Buzz
"docker jeans" 2010-03-05
By Terry Hines (Auburn, IN)
The jeans were nice and the size is hard to find so I was happy when I saw these, but one of the front pockets was smaller than the other and my husband couldn't fit his hand in it!


Images Product

Read more Dockers Men's Classic Fit 5-Pocket Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO