Sunday 11 April 2010

Levi's Women's 515 Boot Cut Jean Reviews

Levi's Women's 515 Boot Cut Jean Reviews
Other products by Levi's Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now



Technical Details

- Isn't too slim or too relaxed
- Sits just below the waist with a flattering boot cut that lengthens the leg
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"my perfect fit" 2010-03-31
By J. C. DUNN (Westport, MA)
I am a curvy 16 short and these are the only jeans I buy! I have tried plenty of other brands and for me these jeans fit perfectly from day one! Not too high mom jeans, not crack showing low, not too tight or too loose, and they stretch just enough. If they stop making these jeans, I'll have to stop wearing jeans.

Customer Buzz
"Wrong inseam length indicated on site" 2010-03-16
By J. Gademer (KINGS MILLS, OHIO, US)
I love the jeans but, as a short woman, inseam length is the most important thing to me. These were advertised as 28 inches but, they are really 29 1/2 inches.

Customer Buzz
"The Perfect Fit" 2010-02-09
By R. Mott (Chattanooga, TN USA)
If you are round in the middle and slim through the hips and thighs, these jeans are PERFECT! In the past, I have had to buy jeans out of the men's section to get a great fit. The first time I wore these jeans, I received numerous compliments (some asked if I had lost weight). I hope they never cut this model from their line.

Customer Buzz
"Levi's" 2010-02-06
By Canes Fan (Raleigh, NC)
I love these. It is so hard to find jeans in Long length. I will order more.

Customer Buzz
"Levi's" 2010-02-06
By T. Herren
Item was received in a timely manner, but the first time I went to put the pants on I noticed in hole around the waist area. I will returning this item.


Images Product

Read more Levi's Women's 515 Boot Cut Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO