Wednesday 14 April 2010

Lee Men's Relaxed Boot Cut Jean Reviews

Lee Men's Relaxed Boot Cut Jean Reviews
Other products by Lee Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

These relaxed fit Lee Jeans are constructed of 100% cotton, premium midweight ring spun denim!

Technical Details

- A relaxed seat and thigh and a Lee Dungarees Leather embellishment on the back of the waist
- Perfect addition to any wardrobe
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Perfect" 2010-01-08
By DD (san diego, ca)
My husband is extremelly picky with his jeans. He usually prefers me to buy him lucky jeans but they can be pretty expensive and hard to find in his size. I lucked out when I bought these jeans. He wears them all the time now. I am really happy that I went with these jeans since Lee is a brand that I almost always overlook.


Images Product

Read more Lee Men's Relaxed Boot Cut Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO