Wednesday 28 April 2010

Miraclebody Women's Samantha Boot Cut Denim Reviews

Miraclebody Women's Samantha Boot Cut Denim Reviews
Other products by Miraclebody Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Miraclebody Lagoon Wash Denim Mid Rise Boot Jean tuck your tummy with extra firm control. With a 32 inch inseam, these Miraclebody Jeans slim your profile with perfectly placed side seams and embroidered loop back pockets, shaping your backside.

Technical Details

- With their unique tummy control panel you will look"10lbs lighter in 10 seconds"
- This jean is made of super soft stretch denim that has triple the holding power of the average jean and triple the comfort
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Size" 2010-04-14
By Marlene E. Bryamt
The jeans look fine, but the sizing runs smaller than others. The description did not state that the front legs have that "worn" look. I do like that look, but not on these jeans. Buy a size larger than you think you need. !

Customer Buzz
"Nice booty look" 2010-04-12
By M (Tx)
I could not wait to try these jeans on. Opening the package, the MB jeans feel heavy. Trying them on, at first a little snug for my barely 5'1" 208 lbs frame. The jeans hugged my hips, butt, thighs and stomach, not tight, just a little snug. After wearing them for about 5 minutes, they began to feel better. They are comfortable and made my butt look even better. The mid-rise actually fit over my belly button and the length of the jeans are long for a short person like me. Since I am wearing wedge shoes with the jeans, that will help with the length. Overall, I like these jeans and will buy them on sale, not at the $[...] price. Thank you AMAZON for having good prices. I purchased size 18 in the samantha bootcut, which look good. I do think if I weighed more than 210 at my height, I would have a problem with them being tight. Also, I will not dry these after I wash them, so that they can last longer.

Customer Buzz
"new fav jean" 2009-12-01
By tessa mattina (new york)
i have never put on a pair of jeans that made me look so good not to mention super comfy


Images Product

Read more Miraclebody Women's Samantha Boot Cut Denim

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO