Wednesday 21 April 2010

Levi's Women's Petite 515 Boot Cut Jean Reviews

Levi's Women's Petite 515 Boot Cut Jean Reviews
Other products by Levi's Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

True blues: Levi's 515 boot-cut jeans feature a versatile medium wash in a flattering stretch fit.

Technical Details

- Sits just below the waist
- Comfortable fit through hips and thighs
- Machine wash warm - like colors. Tumble dry.
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Levi's Petite 515 Jeans" 2010-02-23
By K. Wineman (Wheeling, WV)
I bought 515 Jeans in the past and they fit great and I got a lot of complements on them. That's why I thought it would be safe ordering them online. The ones I received were 8P,and the ones I already have were 8 Short. The 8P was very tight, almost like a completely different size. I didn't think 8P and 8S would be so much different. The pants are really very nice looking, just too tight.



Customer Buzz
"LILY" 2010-02-08
By Wanda Gustafson (Palm Bay FL USA)
I loved the soft fabric and the color. Unfortunately the back pockets placement looked
terrible on me so I had to return them.

Customer Buzz
"Disappointed Levi's Buyer" 2010-01-30
By Pattie (Virginia Beach, VA)
Levi's 515 jeans are my favorite and I had been looking for the Star Sapphire shade. After the first washing, the fabric showed lines like seconds, which made me believe they were seconds, since they also did not fit the same as my other Levi Petite 515 jeans. I was disappointed and will not purchase jeans from this site again.

Customer Buzz
"Great fit" 2010-01-19
By P. Erskine (Seattle, WA)
I have more of an hourglass shape but with a spare tire, too. And this fits me perfectly. I bought the size 16 and I'm 5'6". If I feel skinnier, I just throw them in the dryer to shrink them or wear a belt. I prefer jeans that sit below the belly button.

Customer Buzz
"Great for shorter women" 2009-11-29
By Renee M (WOODBRIDGE, VA USA)
I'm only 4'11" and these are among the few jeans that fit me well without alterations. It's always been hard to find jeans that fit but these are perfect.


Images Product

Read more Levi's Women's Petite 515 Boot Cut Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO