Saturday 3 April 2010

Levi's Boy's 510 Super Skinny Jean Reviews

Levi's Boy's 510 Super Skinny Jean Reviews
Other products by Levi's Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

These are not your father's Levi's. Brighten any outfit with these super-slim skinny jeans in a fun palette of colors.

Technical Details

- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex
- Super slim fit with skinny leg
- 12.5" Leg opening
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- Imported
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Levis for Grandson" 2010-01-09
By Anne Varney
I was very happy with my recent purchase of Super Skinny Jeans ( Levis) for my grandson for Christmas. I was unable to find them locally so decided to try ordering. Not only were the jeans everything as described but also arrived in plenty of time for Christmas. No problems with the product or the seller.

Customer Buzz
"Super Skinny jeans" 2009-11-23
By Jennifer F. Mckenzie
These super skinny jeans for my 9 old are perfect, thank goodness for online shopping so I didn't have to go from town to town and store to store trying to hunt a pair of these down!

Customer Buzz
"Great for tweens" 2009-11-04
By Shannon S. Rhodes (Houma, LA)
I bought these jeans for my 12 year old.
They fit great and are cut for a BOY.
Much better than buying 00's [...].

Customer Buzz
"boys skinny jeans" 2009-09-16
By lmom (San francisco)
These jeans never fail my 11 year old son. He likes skinny and stylish...and that's exactly what they are!

Customer Buzz
"great price for skinny jeans" 2009-09-12
By Amber
My 14 yr. old loves them and they look great too. Great price and fast shipping.


Images Product

Read more Levi's Boy's 510 Super Skinny Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO