Tuesday 6 April 2010

Not Your Daughter's Jeans Women's 5-Pocket Boyfriend Jean Reviews

Not Your Daughter's Jeans Women's 5-Pocket Boyfriend Jean Reviews
Other products by Not Your Daughter's Jeans Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now



Technical Details

- Hidden criss-cross panel flattens tummy, lifts rear-end
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"LOVE THEM!" 2010-03-19
By Darlene J. Kropf (Oregon)
I bought these jeans and LOVE them. They fit great and look even better. I give them 5 stars, I am buying a second pair.

Customer Buzz
"I like my daughter's jeans. . ." 2010-03-02
By Mathilda A. Dock (Docktronic)
I eagerly awaited the arrival of these jeans, I was so disappointed! Talk about "mom" jeans. I am 5'4" and weigh about 125 pounds and usually wear a size 6. These jeans were truly tragic. I'm a 49 year old grandmother and I would not wear these jeans. I will stick with the Gap or Express. No, I don't wear clothes that is too young but I like to be fashionable and these are definitely not hip.

Customer Buzz
"NYDJ Best Ever" 2009-12-13
By Mia White (Delray Beach, Fl)
These are the best jeans ever made! I own many pairs and love them all.

Customer Buzz
"DREAM THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM!" 2009-07-21
By I'd rather be at Pemberley! (Yellowstone, Wyoming)
NYDJ are wonderful. I have 3 other pairs of this brand of jeans and I love them.

They are cut high enough to hold in your tummy, cut to give you a streamlined shape, and they have just enough "give" to not cut or bind you to insanity.

After 2 c-sections, heavy and binding jeans were out, way out. These are a dream. They look wonderful on, you can move freely, they wash wonderfully with no shrinkage. These boyfriend jeans have a heavy dye so washing them first would be recommended.

These are cut beautifully and give you a long and lean look. Any NYDJ would be a great investment! ENJOY!

Customer Buzz
"Love these jeans--not your daughter's says it all." 2009-05-29
By A. Davis (Massachusetts)
This is the fifth pair of NYDJs that I've purchased (two of which are their cords). The sizes are generous--I order a size 4 and I'm flattered that they fit despite the fact that in a pair of Levi's the same size would be a very tight squeeze. The fabric on these boyfriend jeans is lighter in weight than their regular jeans--summer weight, which is fine since these have a roll-up cuff that I wouldn't be wearing in the winter. I don't know how they do it, but the fit is extremely flattering without feeling as if you're being compressed. Finding the right pair of jeans is second only to finding the right bathing suit--too bad this company doesn't make the latter.


Images Product

Read more Not Your Daughter's Jeans Women's 5-Pocket Boyfriend Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO