Saturday 3 April 2010

Levi's Men's 527 Low Rise Boot Cut Jean Reviews

Levi's Men's 527 Low Rise Boot Cut Jean Reviews
Other products by Levi's Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now



Technical Details

- 100% Cotton
- Low rise
- Regular fit in the seat and thigh
- Machine wash; tumble dry
- Made In Mexico
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Good quality" 2010-03-23
By Kuluc
We bought 3 jeans at the same time. Levis 527 jeans are the best cut!

Customer Buzz
"Great Fit!" 2010-03-22
By Great Day (San Diego, CA)
These jeans fit great and are a cool style. The one thing I would change is to have a button-fly.

Customer Buzz
"PERFECT LEVIS JEAN" 2010-03-16
By Firat Dumlu (boca grande -FL- USA)
When I ordered this jean ,I was thinking it s not too bad but when I got it and tried it which was perfect fit on my budy,I m very happy cause I didnt make a mistake for buy it s cheap and useful jean ,it s good business for me

Customer Buzz
"Nice pair of jeans" 2010-03-13
By Davin Flatmoe
I never owned a pair of "gray" jeans before, but I really like these. I can't even believe the email tricked me into doing a review for JEANS of all things, but I guess I like 'em that much. Comfy, look good.

Customer Buzz
"Look good but, a little tight in the thighs." 2010-03-06
By Matthew Howell (Midway, GA United States)
I usually wear the Levi's 569 because they look like a lot more expensive jeans, a friend even asked me if they were Lucky Brand. The 569's fit really loose which is good because it doesn't hamper my range of motion. Thing is, just standing there, from the waist down, I look like a big "hip/hop" music fan. There's nothing wrong with that, it just doesn't make for the most squared away appearance. Now, for the 527's. These jeans look awesome on me, even if I do say so myself. The boot cut legs are nice... from the knee down. If you hold the jeans out in front of you they look like bell-bottoms but, wearing them, you can't notice. From the knees up, they get kind of tight though. I'm no bodybuilder, most people would say I'm kind of "wiry" but, from the knees up until almost the waist, these are pretty snug, if you know what I mean (cough, cough). I have to climb all over various equipment everyday as an overseas military contractor and a few times I thought the jeans were going to split up the crouch and backside but, nope, they held up fine. All together, I like these jeans. Like I said, they look really good. If your not going to be needing your full range of motion in your lower body for a night out to the movies or something, these will be fine, you're just not going to be cramming much in your pockets. I'd recommend them for semi-active to more sedate type activities.


Images Product

Read more Levi's Men's 527 Low Rise Boot Cut Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO