Wednesday 28 April 2010

Lee Jeans Women's Missy Relaxed Fit Bootcut Jean Reviews

Lee Jeans Women's Missy Relaxed Fit Bootcut Jean Reviews
Other products by Lee Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Women's Lee Relaxed Fit Bootcut Jeans. Comfortable, easy fit that maintains a flattering look! And the price can't be beat, either! What else could you possibly be looking for in a pair of jeans? Bootcut. 19" leg opening. 99/1 cotton / spandex for a forgiving fit and feel. Classic 5-pocket design. Machine wash / dry. Imported. Available in Black, Light Stone or Dark Blue. Petite, short, medium and long. State Color and Size. Order Today! Women's Lee Relaxed Fit Bootcut Jeans, Long

Technical Details

- 99% cotton , 1% spandex
- Sits just at the waist
- 19" leg opening
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
- Made in Costa Rica, Mexico
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Long time Lee wearer" 2010-01-08
By Georgene Rice
Lee needs to go back to there original material. I'm not a big fan of the stretchy material. I like my jeans a little more stiff and hold you firm. Size wise, love the fit(there great if you've got curves). Probable won't order any more if the stretch material is the only option to choose from.

Customer Buzz
"The best fit ever!" 2009-06-08
By Terry M. Madsen (Salt Lake City, Utah)
Like similar reviewers I am really a size smaller in my waist than my hips and often pants that fit my hips are too large in the waist. These jeans are Perfect!They fit my waist and the 'relaxed' fit in the hips is just enough to allow for a great fit without them seeming 'baggy'. I am extremely happy to find a pant that is modern looking that fits without 'gap-itis' at the waistband.

Customer Buzz
"I love these jeans" 2009-02-11
By Jean M. Pantaleo (California)
These Jeans were only available in Black. I ordered them anyway and I love the fit! They are also so comfortable and People notice I have lost weight when I wear them. I wanted to order this SAME Style in regular Blue Jeans material, but they were already sold out, and I have checked several times. The pant leg length is still a little long for being sold as "Short", so I do wear my higher heeled shoes when I wear them. I hope to find them back in style SOON as I want to take the "blue" color Jeans on vacation with me in March. JMP



Customer Buzz
"Finally, stylish jeans for those with a normal size waist and big thighs!!!" 2009-01-14
By Vienna girl (Vienna, Austria)
These jeans fit great! I have larger than average thighs and these fit! I get tired of the sausage casing feeling!!! I'd like this exact fit with just a bit lower waist as this is the higher waist version, but it's still the flat front. They are really comfortable and are definitely my new favorite pair of jeans!! :)

Customer Buzz
"FABULOUS!!" 2008-12-24
By Christine M. Zukeran (Honolulu, Hawaii USA)
I have discovered my new all time favorite pair of jeans. These are wonderful in every respect. Fit, comfort and price.


Images Product

Read more Lee Jeans Women's Missy Relaxed Fit Bootcut Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO