Monday 5 April 2010

Levis® Men's 501 Pre-Shrunk Jeans - Available in Many Colors! Reviews

Levis® Men's 501 Pre-Shrunk Jeans - Available in Many Colors! Reviews
Other products by Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

The original button-fly five-pocket 501® Jean. Straight through the seat, thigh and leg. Wear true to size or size up for a looser fit.

Technical Details

- The Classic, Straight Leg Jean
- Qunitessential Anti-Fit
- Button Fly, Original Fit
- Sits at Waist, Classic Seat and Thigh
- 17 1/4'' Leg Opening
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Great jeans" 2010-03-08
By S. Levy
Bought these for my husband and he really like the fit and look of these button fly jeans.

Customer Buzz
"perfect" 2010-02-11
By Don DeFrancisco (Orange County, California)
Size was perfect. Weight of denim is perhaps a little lighter than in the past, but substantial enough. And that's true in the stores as well.

Customer Buzz
"Poor Customer Service" 2009-12-24
By CA Buyer
I never received the item. Amazon package tracking shows item as delivered in Tucson Arizona. I ordered the package to be delivered to me in Los Angeles, California. I emailed the seller - they said to check with local post office. Essentially they are saying it's my problem. Local Post office says package not here in California. USPS says package was delivered in Arizona. Why would it be delivered to a location in Tucson Arizona? Seller chose the carrier. Seller addressed the label. Seller took my money. Package never left Arizona. I am not satisfied with this situation. How can a seller take money and accept no responsibility to see that an item ordered gets to the buyer?

FOLLOW-UP: I did as the seller's customer service rep said and went through the trouble of locating my local Post Office and waiting while they checked for the package. I filed a claim with USPS. Spent a whole day. Finally after everything, after I contacted Amazon, after I communicated with the seller directly, after I did everything with USPS, the seller finally admitted that they had mis-labeled my package and it was returned to them. They received it BEFORE I FIRST COMPLAINED. For some reason they had not made any effort to get it to me. After I posted a complaint on Amazon and rated them poorly, they finally put a new label on the package and put it in the mail to me. When their customer service was sending me on a wild goose chase, I can only assume either they had not even bothered to check if they had the package before putting the problem in my lap or else they had no intention of clearing up their shipping error unless they were forced to do so. In either case, it does not speak well for how they treat their customers.

Customer Buzz
"excellent work" 2009-12-12
By Andrej Mirossay
I am very satisfied with the company, it tooks a 7 days to delivered items to Europe, Slovak Republic. Thanks.

Customer Buzz
"Buttons instead of zipper :(" 2009-11-21
By Hermann Rosch (Panama)
I like Levis Jeans very much, but I do not like these with buttons instead of a zipper. The seller does not say these Jeans have buttons. My Jeans are OK, good price and quality, but I am somehow dissapointed because buttons are unconfortable to me. Disregard my comments if you are OK opening 3 to 4 buttons rows when going to the restroom.


Images Product

Read more Levis® Men's 501 Pre-Shrunk Jeans - Available in Many Colors!

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO