Tuesday 20 April 2010

Lee Dungaree Men's Wyoming Short Reviews

Lee Dungaree Men's Wyoming Short Reviews
Other products by Lee Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Comfortable Dungarees Wyoming shorts by Lee that provides a casual & complementary fit! These cargo shorts feature a zip fly closure two front pocket, two back pockets, expandable cargo pockets & tie detail at the hem. A slightly rugged approach to the standard cargo shorts. Cotton.

Technical Details

- 100% Cotton
- Loose sit and thigh
- 12" inseam
- Machine wash warm with like colors, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry medium, medium iron
- Imported
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Nice comfortable shorts" 2010-04-12
By Infrequent Buyer
This is my second pair of Lee dungarees, just a different color. The belt is a plus and the fit is perfect.

Only issue I had is the free shipping that was advertised didn't apply.

Customer Buzz
"Killer shorts, just what I needed." 2009-07-15
By Ray Evans
I had a pair of Levi's camo cargo shorts that I bought about eight years ago that I literally wore down until there was nothing left. Well, a few years passed and I wanted to find those again but I couldn't find the exact thing, but these Lee's looked identical so I decided to go for it and boom, they were exactly what I was looking for. Very loose and comfortable, and I guarantee that you'll wear these until there's nothing left too. This is the way to go.

Customer Buzz
"Fit fine" 2009-07-07
By Uh-Clem
I saw a comment about these shorts being over sized. I ordered my usual waist size and they fit fine. Not sure if they would have fit had I ordered the next size smaller.

Customer Buzz
"These shorts are really good! I'll buy them again." 2009-06-08
By Hui Jin
They are kind of pricy... But they are Lee, so I can understand. And, they are very comfortable. The shorts have a lot of pockets, for keys, cell phone, wallets. Anyway, I think i'll buy more :)

Customer Buzz
"Cool Shorts" 2009-06-05
By Martin A. Robertson
I like these shorts a lot. After reading other reviews i seen a common piece of advice saying order 1 size smaller then what fits. I normally get a 31, i got a 30 and these fit great.


Images Product

Read more Lee Dungaree Men's Wyoming Short

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO