Thursday 22 April 2010

Riggs Workwear By Wrangler Men's Ripstop Carpenter Jean Reviews

Riggs Workwear By Wrangler Men's Ripstop Carpenter Jean Reviews
Other products by Wrangler Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Men's Wrangler Carpenter Jeans These Wrangler Carpenter Jeans feature a room2move fit, which means a better fit in the seat, thigh, knee and bottom leg opening. You'll get the comfort and durability you want with these Wrangler Jeans! More details: 10-oz. 100% cotton ripstop fabric; Action gusset; room2move fit for comfort and freedom of movement; 13" deep front pockets. Patented leather tape measure reinforcement on right front pocket; YKK brass zip fly; 3/4" x 21/4" belt loops; 1,000-denier Cordura lined back pockets; Right side hammer loop; Tool pocket detail; Back pockets reinforced at stress areas; Triple needle stitching; Oversized 5th pocket; Machine wash / dry. Imported. State Color and Size. Get yours now! Men's Wrangler 36" Inseam Carpenter Jeans

Technical Details

- Room2Move(tm) Fit with Gusset crotch
- Finally a jean that works as hard as you
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Riggs Workwear pants" 2010-02-07
By Al Basha (USA)
These are the best pants I've ever had for a long time. I wear them as a dress pants, and on the farm. They're comfortable and they have the right size e.g. 37 for waist. I only give them 4 stars, because I've noticed after a year they would fry between the legs, by the seems. I've also noticed that the quality went down as well. I bought these pants when they first made them years back from "Gemplers". It was the only place where you can get them. Now they're available every where and that's when I noticed the quality issue. My first 2 pairs lasted the longest. All of the new ones, they're rated for about a year. These are the only pants I wear now, I've got 9 of them over the years and there is 2 brand new in my closet. I've told all my friends about them, and they went and got some when they went on sale from "Menards". They had the same issue with the frying between the leg as well.

Customer Buzz
"Great Value" 2009-04-03
By SacramentoB (sacramento, ca)
Bought these pants for a crew of airplane mechanics. The crew says they are comfortable and durable, and I say (female) that they are nice looking too. The guys like the pocket placement and the leather trim. Would highly recommend, a great value.

Customer Buzz
"good fit" 2009-01-04
By Lillian Hans (Aurora, CO)
My husband is very happy with the fit. These are not too baggy as some of the other pants and jeans he's ordered from other stores.

Customer Buzz
"Husband loves them" 2008-06-19
By J. Frost (MN, USA)
This is the first pair of jeans I have boughten for my husband that he actually loves. He is a carpenter. He said they are very roomy everywhere, and a good jean for summer because they are light and don't stick to him. He has had them for about a month and not a single rip yet! Trust me, he rips jeans all the time. I am interested to see what happens once he does tear them, but for now, love them!

Customer Buzz
"Nice fit - good utility" 2007-12-18
By Greg Gant
Tired of blue jeans for work pants. Try these.

100% cotton woven with a process that prevents rips from continuing on. Gusseted crotch and plenty of thigh room for movement especially squats. Comes out of the dryer without the need to launder.

Have had a few pair for months now - no problems. Better looking than jeans, stronger and less hassle than khakis.


Images Product

Read more Riggs Workwear By Wrangler Men's Ripstop Carpenter Jean

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO